Wednesday, 6 February 2013

What I wore Wednesday


I'm trying something new here on the blog today.
A kinda sorta fashion post.

Firstly, I have to apologies for the state of my mirror.
Clearly I don't take that many pictures of myself in it to notice the dirt.

I only have one picture for this week but I'm gonna try take more for next week. Give me an excuse to get out of my workout gear and pj pants.
I'm linking up with The pleated poppy today for this post.

pleated poppy

Go check out the other ladies who posted over there.
You might get inspired.


Shirt : Penneys
Scarf : Penneys
Leggings : Penneys
Boots : Gift

Clearly, I love Penneys. They have great clothes at affordable prices.

Happy Hump Day everyone!



1 comment:

  1. What a darn cute blog!!
    LOVE IT
    XO
    Ash
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/2013/02/valentines-idea-getting-to-know-each.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...