Wednesday, 13 February 2013

What I wore Wednesday



Happy Hump Day everyone!!

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for her weekly linkup What I wore Wednesday.
pleated poppy
If you saw last weeks post you will see I cleaned the mirror. :)

This is what I have been wearing most of the time this week.
I'm training for a 5k and skinny jeans just don't cut it when you're running.

I wore this out and about doing some shopping on a very cold day.


Jacket - Trifted
Jeans - Penneys
Boots - Gift

This is what I wore to Jasmins first Parent Teacher Meeting. OMG!! Crazy.
I read somewhere that you're not meant to wear blue and green together.
There's even a rhyme about it.

"Blue and green
never to be seen,
except on an 
Irish Cailín."

So seeing that I am an Irish Cailín, I guess I get away with it.
The whole outfit came from Penneys.


This is the chain I wore with the outfit. I made it Myself.

I got more photos of my outfits, which was my aim for this week. Next week I'm gonna try get better pictures and might even have a mini photo-shoot.

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...