Thursday 29 October 2015

Our favourite kid friendly Halloween movies


We love our family movie nights in our house. Popcorn, chocolate, big fire on and a good movie. I've got so many Christmas movies as does everyone else but today I'm sharing our favourite Halloween movies. 

Halloween is my second favourite holiday. I lave decorating the house and carving pumpkins. We've watched a few of these movies already. Some I've got on dvd and some are recorded on the tv. Tesco have a great selection at the moment and they're only €5. That's a bargain right there.


My favourite is the Addams Family. I've loved it since I was a kid. I wanted to be Wednesday Addams when I was younger. The kids are loving Monster House and Scooby Doo. We're sitting down to watch Casper later. It's a classic movie that the whole family can watch. 

*******
Last year I did a photo challenge called #30thankfuldays2014. I'll be doing it again this year and all the info will be up here tomorrow. You can find out about it over on Instagram too.

Hope you are all enjoying midterm and Halloween celebrations.

What are your families favourite movies? Don't be shy. Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...