Tuesday 20 August 2013

How to create a blog signature



<diy blogging> <diy blog signature>
Have you seen those lovely signatures that all the top blogs have?
Did you ever wonder how they got them?
I have.
I wanted one with a long time.
I figured out how to this a long time time ago.
Today I'm sharing my "how to" with you.

And how did this" not so tech savvy" lady get it.... Google of course. :)
I goggled "How to create a blog signature" and clicked on the first site that came up.
Simple as that.

  My live signature is a free blog signature generator.
It has easy to follow instructions and a tonne of choices.
You can type in anything and make it a signature.
Prefect even if you blog anonymously .

When I was finished, I wanted to save the signature to my computer.
All you have to do is right click and save it as an image in your files.

I love how it turned out.
I love even more that I can go back and change it if I get bored.
I hope you find it as easy as I have.

Thanks for stopping by


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...