Saturday 10 August 2013

Health and Fitness Friday


I having a hard time getting back on track with this fitness thing.
I started the year out on a high.
Get fit! Get in shape!
And I was doing great.
But I've hit a wall.
I have no desire to go running.
I haven't run in 3 weeks.
I know. I know!
That is just pitiful.
I want to do something but I just can't find the time.
It's not that I don't have the time cos I do.
I just don't want to make the time.

I have been busy starting my own little business.
I trying to make something work and it takes up alot of my energy.
But I need to change this and get out and do something.

So My plan is to go cycling.
I need to change it up and this seems perfect.
I'll let you know how it goes.

The one thing I have been rocking is early mornings.
I am proud to say I have joined the Morning Person club.
I've set my alarm for 5am every morning for the past too week and got up.
I'm blogging, designing printables and reading all those amazing blogs that I missed out on before.
And it's getting easier to get up too.
I still need to work on going to bed a little earlier but I'll figure it out.

So, how was your week?
Did you run? Cycle? 
What do you do in the mornings?

Let me know.
Leave a comment and link to your blog.
I'd love to see what you get up to.

Linking up with Jen.


Thanks for stopping by.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...