Wednesday 3 February 2016

20 questions: Getting to know the Blogger

Welcome back to another installment of 20 Questions : Getting to know the Blogger. This week we're talking to Laura over at love, life and little ones. A busy Dublin based Mom of 2 with another one one the way. Blogging about all things beauty, parent and lifestyle related.
Be sure to like her Facebook page to keep up with her blog.

Hi, My name is Laura Doyle and my blog is Love, Life and Little Ones. I am a 28 year old mum of two (three in March 2016) and part time beauty therapist! I have a 6 year old son and a 17 month old daughter. Married to the love of my life and blogging about all things beauty, parent and lifestyle related.


Favourite childhood book. 
Growing up I was the biggest book worm out there- I remember being told it was bedtime and lights out growing up but reading under my covers with a little torch! I don't get to read as much now being a busy mum but I do when I can! I loved Jacqueline Wilson growing up so anything by her was always my favs!

Favourite quote. 
"Where there is a will there is a way" 
Nothing is impossible in this world and that is definitely a quote I live by!

Favourite clothing store.
For myself I love Zara, h&m or penneys!! 
For the kids next and h&m!

Favourite song/band. 
At the moment I am loving Adele and Justin Bieber but I am a big Lana Del Ray fan too! 

Biggest fear. 
Death. 
People in my family dying or me dying and not being around to raise my kids. It gives me a lot of anxiety but I try not to think to much about it!

Any piercings/tattoos.
So in my time I've had a lot of piercings. Ears 4 times, inner ear, top of my ear, tongue, lip, belly button and nipple 🙊 and I have two tattoos!

Weird quirk of mine.
I get really anxious when something is lost so toys or clothes or jewellery or anything I like it all to have a specific spot. I like category's of toys in my sons room in separate boxes! 

Something I like to collect. 
As a kid I loved to collect call cards! 

Favourite comfort food.
I am 8 months pregnant so right now everything. Carbs mostly. But everything from fruit to sweets to crisps to choc just everything!!!! 

Dream job. 
I always wanted to be a singer growing up. But literally I am doing my dream job as a beauty therapist I really love it. 

Favourite thing about me.
I am very thoughtful and caring towards others especially my family. I wish more people were like that. 

Worst habit.
Not cleaning as I go!! It does my husbands head in! 

Guilty pleasure. 
Pretty Little Liars! 

Something you miss.
Weekend lie ins!!!!

3 things you would take to an island
My family!
Books! 
Sunscreen!!

Last time you cried.
We had a little scare with the baby last week so I cried all day! But everything is fine. This pregnancy has me crying a lot! Happy, sad or otherwise!!

If I won the lotto.
I sound naive saying this but I wouldn't want our lives to change too much. Obviously I would by a huge house in the area I aspire to live in one say. 

What makes me feel better, always.
My husband. As corny as it sounds he is my rock. He is like my councilor. A hug from him and a chat to talk something through and everything is all better, always.

Where I most want to travel.
The Maldives! It just looks like the most beautiful place in the world!! I will go, someday! 

Where I want to be in 10 years. 
In 10 years I want to be happy and healthy. Such a cliche answer I know but your health and family are really all that matters in this world! And I couldn't be happier than I am now. So I hope I am just as I am in 10 years... 



**Calling all bloggers, moms, small business owners or anyone that's interested**
If would like to answer these questions and be featured on my blog, leave a comment below with your email and I will email you the questions. I'd love to make a little series out of this to get to know more of you lovely people and share your blogs and/or talents.


Shoot me an email at mycountrygirlramblings@yahoo.ie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...