Monday 22 September 2014

Autumn/Fall Bucket List {free printable}


Each season I say the same thing and each season I mean it.
This is my favourite season.
They all bring something new and exciting for us to see and do.

Autumn, Fall, Harvest season or whatever you call it in you neck of the woods means lots of collecting in our house.
Conkers, blackberries, colourful leaves, acorns, pine cones.
I love them all.

I also love printables and how could I not make a Autumn/Fall bucket list printable for the fridge so we can tick off all the fun things we're doing.



I can't wait to get started on this list and make some new Autumn memories.

What are your favourite things to do in Autumn?

Don't be shy, leave a comment down below.
I'm always looking for new things to do with the kids.

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...