Thursday 12 July 2012

My first post.

So today I say hello to the blogging world from this side. I always wanted to do a blog but thought where would i find the time. So instead of looking at rubbish on the net for an hour in the evening, I'm gona blog.

So let me tell you about me.

I'm a 27 year old SAHM with two kids. I love doing crafty things, the outdoors, my horses and veggie out in front of the tv. I've been married for 5 years to a man i sometime wana strangle but love him none the less.  I have two great kids that i love to bits. Life is good!
My first born, Jasmin, is 4 and a half ( cant forget the half) and she never runs out of energy. Wish i had some of her energy sometimes. She is wild and crazy but i woudln't change her.
My second born, Patrick, is 6 and a half months now and i really think he is an angel from heaven. Never complains... ever. Slept through at 10 days old and hasn't stopped. Happiest little fella ever.

Now i have to leave it at that for awhile cos my little fella is looking for his momma. Will add pics soon.

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...