Friday 4 September 2015

Favourite Things Friday


Happy Friday Friends!
The first full week of school is done and dusted in our house and we are all exhausted. My little guy has needed a nap most days after preschool. He just has so much fun there, that he can't handle it. Poor thing. Miss J has survived her first week with a new teacher. She was really scared to see what she was like after having the same teacher for two years running. But it turns out she's lovely. My mind is resting a little easier now that I know she like her. We've been busy crafting and having some fun in the cool autumn air. I just love this time of year. Anyway, enough talking. Here are this weeks favourite pins.














And that's it for another week. I hope you enjoy looking through these. Be sure to pin them if your on pinterest. You can follow along with me on any of my social media accounts {links below}. I would just love to connect with you.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...