Tuesday 6 August 2013

My New Venture : Crafty Creations by Caroline


So I was missing last week.
Something very exciting has been happening in the E house.
I have been thinking about this for the last 12 months.
Will I? Won't I?
I finally decided to take the plunge and see where this takes me.

What is she talking about, you ask?
I starting a "table top" business.
(I guess that's what you call them)

Crafty Creations By Caroline
Baby gifts with a little twist.
Nappy Cakes, Hampers & Party Printables.

<Nappy cakes><my country girl ramblings>

I have been making these cakes for friends for a while now.
They kept telling me that I should try sell them.
After a year of thinking and trying to decide if I have to time to put into this...
I'm doing it.

<Nappy cakes><my country girl ramblings>

I had my first craft fair last Sunday.
I was busy all week printing, and making these beautiful cakes.
I was so nervous about putting myself out there.
Will it work? Will It be successful?
I don't know.
But I'm going to work my ass off the make sure it does it best.
I still working out the finer details and getting photo's for my Facebook page.

<Nappy cakes><my country girl ramblings>

So this is what I'll be doing if I'm not hanging out in Blogland.
I love my blog and the people I'm found through it so I'm not going anywhere.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...