Tuesday 26 November 2013

Naughty list warning : FREE printable


Am I the only one that needs to use the "Santa's watching" card.
My kids are good kids.
But when I'm low on patience and can't listen to the fighting any more..
I use it.

"You'll be on Santa naughty list if you don't stop...
Killing your brother.
Climbing on the table.
The list could go on.

I don't think it's pulling as much weight as I was hoping though.
So I made this Printable for all you moms and dads that are finding the same.

Nothing works better than a letter from the big man himself to get them behaving.
Yes, It might be a little naughty on my half but I could do with a little help if things get worse.

So, here you go.
Just right click on the image and save it to your computer.

(Personal use only)

Feel free to share it around or pin it.
I hope it works for you.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...