Wednesday 23 April 2014

Easter Recap


We were blessed with the weather over the bank holiday.
The sun was shining all day long which meant that the kids were out and about all the time.
Pure heaven.

We went to the park for the first time in a very long time and they had a blast. Even the big kids have a go on the swings. 


Saturday was spent with the horses, fooling around and just enjoying the sunshine.
I love taking pictures and my favourite subject besides my kids is horses.


Jasmin had a sleepover at Nana's house Saturday so we had to plant the Magic Beans at her house. To say they were excited would be an understatement. Even Paddy knew what was going on.


Sunday morning, The seeds were gone thanks to Granddad and the lollie pops were there.
Paddy loved his but Jasmin said it didn't taste nice. Must have been the dirt. Ha!


There was plenty of chocolate and eggs and Easter goodies floating around all day. We had a big family dinner which was delicious and my sister made the most amazing dessert, Strawberry meringue biscuit cake, that will be on the blog soon. So yummy!

We had an Egg hunt with the neighbors. The girls were running around like mad rabbits and loosing all their eggs. Paddy was walking around after them picking up all the egg the girls dropped and ended up with the most eggs. Cleaver boy. We divided the eggs up after so everyone got the same.


We spent Monday chilling out in front of the tv watching Frozen. I loved the movie a little more then a grown woman should and I totally want to learn the songs. Hubs says I can't sing but I can... just badly. Ha! But I'm gonna rock those songs, Let it go, let it gooo!


Overall we had an amazing Easter with family and friends and lots of fun.
We still have the rest of this week off school and I have loads of chocolate to bribe my kids to behave.
Mom of the Year right here.

How was you Easter? Do you have as much chocolate left in your house as me? 
Have you gone mad over the Easter holidays?
Let me know n the comments I'd love to connect with my readers.
You can chat to me on Facebook or Instagram too. Just click the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...