Wednesday 2 April 2014

Quick & Easy Tortilla Pizzas


I'm always loosing a battle when it comes to my kids and there dinners.
"I'm not hungry."
"I don't like mash potatoes."
"I want something else."
And so on, and so on.

But I came across a post on Instagram about tortilla bread pizzas.
Genius!
The kids can decorate them by themselves and hopefully eat them.
We tried them the other night and it was an amazing success.
They ate every last crumb and I even thought they were delicious.

tortilla bread pizzas

All I did was spread some passata or chopped tomatoes on the breads and top with cheese, onion, peppers and ham. You can out what ever you like on your pizzas on these too.
Whack it in the oven for 10 minutes at 200*C and your done.

Bish! Bash! Bosh!
Dinner Done!
If dinner took 10 minutes every night I would be golden.
But I'll settle for one night a week.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...