Wednesday 11 June 2014

{Free Printable} Father's day Room Service card


Nothing says "I love you" like breakfast in bed, right?
So, what better way to treat the Fathers in your life than to give him a custom ordered breakfast. If  his favourites are cereal, tea and toast or poached egg, write them on the room service card below and get him to pick what he wants.

I did this for my husband last year and he loved this. All he got was tea and toast but he felt so special. You could see it in his face. Jasmin felt very grown up having to take his order and make it by herself (supervised, of course).
I hope you enjoy using my printables as much as I love making them. I'd love to see how you use them. You can share your pictures by emailing me or posting them on Facebook or instagram and tagging me. 

I made a cute Father's day questionnaire on Monday. If you want to use it you can find it {here}.

Are you doing anything special for the men in your life this year?
Let me know in the comments below.

Happy Hump Day!

FACEBOOK : PINTEREST : TWITTER : INSTAGRAM : BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...