Friday 13 November 2015

Letter to Santa round-up {free Printables}


At this Time of year, I love to add little bits of magic to make it extra special for my kids. I want them to remember the magic of Christmas when they have grown up. So that they can pass it on to their children and keep it alive for generations to come. 

And because writing the letter to the big man himself is the first thing we do in our house, I searched for the perfect printable for the job. I considered making one myself but there are soo many beautiful ones already out there. So, to save me and you some time, I'm sharing some of my favourite ones.



Use this free printable letter to Santa template this holiday season with your little ones. So cute!:

Free Printable Letter to Santa Templates - Help the kids tell Santa exactly what's on their Christmas wish lists with these cute Santa letter templates. They also make perfect stationary for Santa to write them back.:

FREE Printable Dear Santa Letter (Write Notes to Santa!) 5 Different Styles!:

Christmas:

Letter to Santa- this one is fun because you can color it too!:

free printable: christmas.:

Kids Free Christmas Printable Party Craft Ideas:

This laser sheet is great for Christmas Party Invitations or Christmas Announcements! Description from myexpression.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images:

A blank Rudolph letter form for Santa! And it's FREE!!!!!:

Free Christmas printable for kids' to write their "Dear Santa" letter.:

I hope you've enjoyed my little round up of letters and will enjoy using them to create some Christmas magic for your little ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...