Friday 6 November 2015

Home Inspo : Gallery Walls


There's something about gallery walls that just make a room look finished. It's a great way to display all kinds of pictures and prints from different times and they pull together to make a beautiful piece of art.

I recently got some amazing photos of my kids taken by the amazing I live in Ireland Photography. They are so beautiful. I want to put them up and show them off to the world. well whoever come to my home for tea and cake anyway. I also want to do another gallery wall in my kitchen on a big, blank wall. The wall is a blank canvas. 

I've been drooling over pinterest looking for inspiration and printables to make these walls the focal points of my home.





I've found some really cute printables for my kitchen gallery wall. It's going to be above our kitchen table, so they're food related. 




And last but not least, my personal favourite. This suits me perfectly and has to be on my wall.

Now that I have my inspiration, I'm off to buy frames and print off photos. 
Oh husband... I have a job for you!!

Happy weekend my lovelies!

 FACEBOOK : PINTEREST : TWITTER : INSTAGRAM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...