Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 year in review printable


It's that time of year again where we sit down and think back on our year.
Checking back on what we've achieved or not in some cases.
Everyone does it and this year the kids get a chance to join in too.
I made a cute printable for my kids to fill in. It's nothing too serious. Just a little way for them to remember their favourite things through the year and set some goals for the one on the way. 




2015 was a good year for my kids. Lots of achievement and firsts for them and I can't wait to see what they write in there review. It's going to be fun to look back on these in years to come and see what has changed. 

I've not been the best with the blog this year. I've been a little hit and miss. But I'm so happy to have this little place and the community that I've found through blogging. I'm looking forward to making more memories and magic on here next year. I hope your all have an amazing last day of 2015 and here's to making magic and memories in 2016.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...