Monday 25 January 2016

The weekend recap linky


The Weekend Recap Linky

Welcome to another week of The Weekend Recap. A weekly link up where anyone is free to join in and share there adventures from the weekend. All you have to do is add your link, using the tool at the bottom of the post. If you tweet about it or instagram about it, use the #theweekendrecaplinky so I can like and share your posts. 

Saturday
Saturday was one of those day where I wish  could go back and redo. Or just forget it ever happened but because I can't I decided to finish the day on a good note. We got takeaway and the kids and I watch a movie. Then I ran a hot bath, put on a face mask and hair treatment and relaxed for the longest time in there. I haven't had a bath in forever. It was just what I needed. 

Sunday
Sunday morning, we had communion mass. Every few weeks there is a special mass in the church for the kids getting communion this year. We got to put our Sunday best  on and have a little mommy/daughter time. The two men of the house went and did what ever men do on a Sunday morning. After that we headed to Ballybunion Beach with my sister and her boyfriend and their dog, Wally. It was an amazing day back there. Perfect day for having some family fun. There were people surfing and a guy doing some giant sand art. It was exactly what I needed. And I took loads of selfies with the kids. I've made a promise to be in more pictures this year. I'm always the one behind the camera. No more! It's the year of the selfie and being in the picture. 


Don't forget to join in on the fun with your posts and use the hashtag #theweekendrecaplinky so I can share your posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...