Friday 4 January 2013

New year resolutions


Every year I make these and some where along the way I get off track and they go out the window.
This year I not going to give up anything but I going to start new things and accomplish some goals that I have wanted to do for awhile.

So here goes!

I'm also posting them up here as I think i will feel more accountable for them. ( I'll let you know how I go with these).


  1. Give the blog a face lift.
  2. Find more Irish bloggers.
  3. Keep on top of the housework.
  4. Run a 5k race.
  5. Do more things as a family; outings and such.
  6. Sort out my major fail of a garden.
  7. Find time for me.
  8. Have FUN and BE HAPPY with what I have.
Some of these are more reminders than resolutions but they'er all the same if you ask me.

Here's to making 2013 the luckiest, happiest and eventful year for my family so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...