Wednesday 9 January 2013

Road to fittness


One of my New year goal is to get fit again. Having two kiddos, a hubby and a house to look after doesn't make it easy. But I'm determined to make it happen.

My aim is to be able to run/jog a 5k race and then I might even try my hand at a 10k. You see I was meant to achieve this last year but my appendix got in the way. Not this year. This year I'm gonna do it. Nothing is going to get in the way.

That is once the kids, husband  fur babies and my body don't decide to have a meltdown or need something every five seconds.

I'm starting this plan I saw over at Mykidstime.ie. It look easy enough even for this mama to do it.

So wish me luck. Tomorrow is day one... I hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...