Tuesday 22 January 2013

Snowed in with a Jolly Little Snowman


The weather here is normally rain, rain and more rain.
But every once in a while we get snow!
SNOW!

Snow


Every day since Christmas Jasmin has woken up asking the same question,
"Did it snow last night??"
And every morning it was the same answer, "No." 
Poor thing was so upset.


But then it happened. It snowed! She nearly burst when I told her it snowed and then totally burst when I told her she had no school.
Snow day!


And so we had a snowball fight, made snow angles and made a Snowman.
I was really looking forward to making the snowman because I thought of this amaze-balls idea of how to make your snowman extra special.
And all you need is red food colouring and a spray bottle.



 Looking a bit flushed!

How cute is he?
All I did was mix a few drops of red food colouring with water in a spray bottle and gave him a healthy glow.

I try not to complain when we get snow. Yes it mean I'm house bound because my car won't make it back up the hill but it makes everything look so pretty and I get to act like a big child and go play in the snow.
Not that I need an excuse to act like a child. ;)

So, go out! Have some fun! And make some memories.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...