Thursday 25 April 2013

I'm Back!!

I'm Back!
Oh how I've missed this little part of the world.

Where do I begin?
First my laptop decided to have a little bit of a hissy fit and die. DIE i tell you. I felt like a part of me was missing for a while. I had so much time to do stuff when it was gone. Which means I was spending way too much time reading some amazing blogs and scouring Pinterest. Tut tut!! 

But I missed blogging. I missed connecting with people from all over the world and reading about their families who I have grown to love. I missed my fitness buddies and the motivation that they gave mt to continue with my training.

If the laptop dying wasn't enough, I get the mother of all flu's. It kicked my ass for 3 weeks and I could function with it. I never get the flu. Maybe a little cough and sniffles but never the flu. I think this must have been 5 years worth of flu wrapped up in one and it was going to kick my ass.

But I'm better and I'm back and I'm going to make this little part of my world better than ever... without sitting in front of the laptop all the time. Ha!

Check back tomorrow for my 5k story. It's long over due and I can't wait to talk about it and reconnect with my Health and Fitness buddies.

It feels good to be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...