Tuesday 30 April 2013

30 Things Before I'm 30


I started making this list awhile back and I never got around to posting it. I'm not worried about turning 30 but I think it means I may have to start growing up a little... Maybe not.
Here’s the mission: Complete these 30 tasks before I turn 30.
Start date: April, 30th, 2013
End Date: March 19th, 2015

BOLD - completed

Italics - In progress



Fitness:

1. Finish 10 5k runs and run at least one in under 25 minutes (0/10)
2. Run, without walking, an entire 10k
3. Run the darkness into light 5k
4. Compete in a cross country event with my horse
5. Reach a goal weight

6. Climb a mountain

Family Life:

7. Decide if we are finished having children
8. Start taking photos on a more professional bases
9. Have a date night once a week for an entire month with hubs (0/4)
10. Get some sort of family portrait taken
11.Go ice skating with the kids
12. Be in a bigger house (dream house)


Foodie:

13. Bake and decorate my Mothers 60th birthday
14. Have a picnic
15. Make Christmas cookies for the neighbours
16. grow an herb and veg garden with Jasmin and use it
17. Have a romantic candlelit homemade dinner with the hubs (0/4)
18. Cook dinner every night for an entire week (0/7)

Travel:
19. Take the kids to Disneyland Paris
20. Go to Dublin Zoo and Foto Wildlife park
21. Go on a camping/caravan trip with the whole family
22. Go to a Munster Rugby Game
23. Go to an Ireland Rugby game
24. Go to the Beach

Bloggy:

25. Meet a bloogy friend
26. Do a complete blog makeover on my own
27. Do a review and giveaway

Miscellaneous:

28. Sky Dive
29. Get my tattoo for the kids
30.Go to America (might never happen but I'm gonna try)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...