Wednesday 29 October 2014

#30thankfuldays2014 photo challenge/link up



Did you guys see my Thankful Tree in yesterdays post? If not head on over now and have a look { here }. Keeping in line with being thankful, I decided to run a little photo challenge/ link up, where I will be sharing photos on my social media sites of what I'm thankful for. Starting tomorrow, October 30th, I'm going to be sharing and using the hashtag #30thankfuldays2014, so I can see all the things you lovely people are thankful for.


When the 30 days are up, it will be Thanksgiving in America. I know we don't celebrate the holiday here in Ireland but I thought it was a good idea to do it at this time of year. In my house we have lots of birthdays and Christmas in the next 2 months. That is alot to be thankful for but it also alot of stress. So, I'm hoping that this challenge will remind me of what I have to be thankful for. 

At the end of the 30 days, I'm going to have a link up on the blog. I will do a post, where I'm going to share my favourite photos from the challenge. Which ones meant the most to me and made me the most thankful. It could be all of them or just one. It's totally up to you.

So, spread the word and join in. The more people we have, the more fun it's going to be. Follow me on InstagramFacebook and Twitter and lets share all the amazing things we have to be thankful for in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...