Friday 23 October 2015

Halloween Party Games round-up


It's that time of year when all the scary and spoooky goblins get together and party like its going out of fashion. I love a good party and nothing makes a good party better than party games and activities. We're having a little get together on Halloween night with bonfire sparklers and we might even get to see some fireworks. 

I've rounded some of favourite games and activities that I like to do and a few new ones to try on the night like the bowling games. I love the sweet twist on the hanging apple game. Who doesn't love donuts, right? 

All the links are just below the picture.


And because I LOVE carving pumpkins here is my top carving tips post for those of you that haven't seen it yet. We'll be carving ours over the weekend and enjoy them over the midterm break.


CLICK HERE

What are you favourite party games? Don't be shy! let me know in the comments or find me on Instagram and let me know there. I kinda LOVE instagram, just a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...