Wednesday 22 August 2012

Wordful Wednesday : I have a bucket list??


Do you have a Bucket list?

Do you think there a good idea?

I never knew I had one until i realized all the stuff that i wanted to do and places i wanted to go and see were my bucket list (I'm a little slow on the uptake every now and again)

This weekend just gone I managed to check off one of those things. I went to the Dublin Horse Show at the RDS. I have wanted to go there since before I got married. But with weddings, babies and life in general getting in the way I never managed it.

It was everything I thought it would be. Loads of horses, loads of stalls and loads of photo opportunities.

I enjoy love taking photos. My especially photos of horses. They were my first love. The most majestic creature on earth.

Any here are some of the snaps I managed to get, in-between heads and from quite a ways away. Oh to be good enough to have a press pass.


Olympic bronze medalist Cian O'Connor




Check out my Facebook page to see more photos I took.

For more WW from some fantastic bloggers head over to sevenclowncircus.

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...