Wednesday 19 December 2012

Eve's pudding {Recipe}


Today I'm sharing one of my favourite dessert recipes with you. It is the yummiest and easiest dessert you will ever make.

 Now it is not very good for your waste line if you have it every week but for special occasions you can't go wrong with this little beauty. It's the dish I carry to all the parties and I never have any left over.

Ingredients
4 cooking apples
sugar
100g butter
100g sugar
150g flour
2 eggs

Peel and slice you apples and sprinkle them with sugar. I never measure this sugar. I just put enough to coat the apples and make them sweet.
Next, cream your sugar and butter until pale and creamy. Add your flour and eggs bit by bit unitl all combined. Add a drop of milk if the mixture is dry.
Spread the mixture over the apples and sprinkle more sugar over the top. This will give a nice crunch to the top when it's cooked.
Cook at 180c for 40 minutes.
Serve warm with cream or custard. Or whatever why you like it.
Trust me when I say this will go fast so get in there first for your helping.

I'll be making this for Christmas day. I can't wait.

Happy Eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...