Tuesday 28 May 2013

Baby wipes : My life would not be the same without them.


I love baby wipes. Seriously, I LOVE them. 
How the frick did I ever live without them?

Got new running shoes filthy while running in the rain. Baby wipe.

Spilled Hot chocolate in the car. Baby wipe.

Sticky fingers after chocolate jasmin no longer wanted. Baby wipe.

Spot of red sauce splattered on my top. Baby wipe.

A little funk on the couch from some excited eaters. Baby wipe.

Got sweaty boobies after the gym and no time for a shower. Baby wipe.
Come 'on. I KNOW I'm not the only one who does that.

Need to take off your make-up and no face wipes. Baby wipes.

Have someone calling over and see dust on the mantle. Baby wipes.

Seriously!! How do you non-moms get anything off of anything?


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love baby wipes! My own personal favourite use for them is when you have a scuff mark on white PVC (doors and window frames) a baby wipe usually does the trick at getting them off.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...