Thursday 2 May 2013

First day of Summer!


Yesterday was the first day of Summer and Mother Nature didn't disappoint. 
This little guy got to go outside in his first pair of big boy shoes and he had a blast.





 He got to play with his big sister. How cute is this? My heart was melting!


 This is her "I'm a cool big girl" look.


Nana Got a little more than she bargained for when she tried to get P to pose for a photo. That boy just hates the camera. This was the best I could get.


Remember how I said P like his food. Well he thought he'd try to eat some stones too. He didn't like them too much though.


I just hope the we get the summer that we're promised because 3 months of rain and kids stuck inside and I'll be in the mad house.

Go outside with your kids and enjoy the weather. Those dishes will be fine until later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...