Thursday 20 September 2012

Crafty Creations : Nylon Pumpkins


I have never been one to decorate for Autumn.
But Pinterest has sparked my creative juices once again.
I saw these and I just had to make them.

Nylon Pumpkins.
You'll need :
Old tights
String 
Rubber bands
Filler
Ribbon.

First cut your tights into sections. I just divided mine into 3 sections about 6" long.


Next turn your section back on itself so it looks like this.


Then fill it up.


 I chose to use rubber bands to tie it off cos I was lazy because it was quicker. You can also use string.


Then wrap your string around the pumpkin to create the grooves and your done.


You can wrap ribbon around the top like the other lady did but I like the way mine look.

I think these little beauties will be sitting on my table in a bowl with some pine cones.


Must get off my butt and finish the decorating now. Oh and take some photos to put up here.

Happy Crafting everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...