Thursday 6 February 2014

Get Fit, Stay Fab : A weekly fitness linkup


Welcome back lovelies!

I'm late with this post today as my internet has returned to the stone age and has been acting like a bipolar nut. It's either really slow or just won't work at all. But I'm here and I ready to report.

Last week I announced this little link up and why I wanted to start it.
I feel like I need somewhere to report to. Somewhere that I can see if I'm pulling my weight.
I don't know if anyone will link up and that is worrying but I hope if you have any fitness goals and want someone (namely me) to help you stay on track.
Then join in!

Ok, so I'm doing the Fab ab challenge and it's going good. I'm doing the exercises and I feel ok so far.
I'm feeling a little burn but nothing I can't handle. Next week could be a different story. If you want to join in on the challenge, I've posted a picture below.

I thought alot about my diet over the past week and I figured out I'm not that bad when if comes to my main meals. We have a home cooked dinner at least 6 if not 7 nights of the week and there iv always veg on my plate. I't my snacking where I have a problem. I have a problem with sugar.
Hi.
I'm Caroline.
And... I'm addicted to sugar.
This might seem funny but it's no joke. I gave up cigarettes easier. I tried to cut it out completely since the start of February. Not a good idea. I swear I had with drawls and everything. I was not an easy person to live with either. Sorry Hubs. So instead I'm going to try wean myself off it slowly. I'm going to cut back on the sugar I add to things and cut back on the lovely cream eggs.

I don't want to stop having nice thing all together. I'm not that good. I like cake and cookies and chocolate and sweets and eclairs... ok you get the point. I know giving up all of these things will make me want them more and make me more likely to fail. So instead I'm going to treat myself each day with my sugar fix and fell ok with that.

Everything in moderation.

Iwas doing some research on at home workouts and things that I can do when my kids are around.
I think I've found the perfect thing and person the inspire me.
The transformation this woman has undergone from hard work and dedication is ah-masing!!
But, You'll have to check back next week and see what I'm talking about.
I have some more research to do.

Until then...


Oh, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and use the #getfitstayfab4life to see how I'm doing.



2 comments:

  1. Go you! Have you seen Noom? It's a fab free mobile app that I've been using to shed the last of my baby weight. Also check out bodyrock.tv for free home workouts - they're hard but they work! Hope you don't mind but I've pimped an old post on your linky - music to spin by. If it's too old fell free to remove it. Good luck with your fitness challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up. I'm going to listen to your playlist on spotify later today. I'm always looking for good workout music. No problem with the old post. Sometimes the old ones are the best. See you next week maybe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...