Tuesday 27 November 2012

Crafty Creations : Christmas tree book


I saw this idea of couple of years ago in a Christmas home magazine and I loved them but wasn't totally sure how I would go about doing it.

Then my daughter came along and all crafting went out the window. I was so tired busy loving her that I forgot about them. Then I saw them on pinterest and yet again the creative juices were flowing and I had to make one. (dam you pinterest)

Now I will warn you these are not as easy as they seem. I mean their not hard to make but you do need patience and that is something I am sometimes lacking. (I know.. Shock!!)

Here's what you have to do:
First take the cover off the front and back of the book.
Next fold the top corner of the page down so that the top of the page is in line with the side of the book.
Next, fold the same page again to form a tall skinny triangle.
Then fold up the little bit that's sticking out at the bottom.
Repeat, Repeat, Repeat.

And here is how it turned out.


Add glitter and diamonds and whatever else you have hanging around to make it festive.



1 comment:

  1. That is adorable!

    Love the idea of a Christmas Lit Tree.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...