Friday 23 November 2012

Special Christmas Delivery!


I want make this Christmas extra special for the kids. Jasmin is older now and is really getting into the magic of Christmas and the whole gift giving thing.

Were going to be getting a few special deliveries in the door this year and I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees them.

We sent our letter off to the north pole this week so one of these will be arriving any day now.


I also found this on Pinterest and I love it. I think every child would love a letter from Santa. I know I would have.
The other think we've done for thew past 3 years is get a video message from Santa. She loves it. You can get these from this website. The PNP - Portable North Pole Console.

It's important to embrace the magic while we can. These years go so fast and I want to hang on the the magic of Christmas for a long as possible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...