Monday 24 June 2013

10 Things I Live For : 52 weeks of Blogging with a Purpose


I'm linking up with Becky over at From Mrs to Mama for 52 weeks of blogging with a purpose.


What do I live for??
I have been thinking about this for the last week. What do I live for. It took awhile to figure what the answers were. I mean I live for so much.. My Family, Husband, chocolate (ha!) But seriously it a tough one when you have to think about it.

Anyway, this is what I live for.

Mr.E (Hubs)
I love this man more than he knows. I would not be the wife I am today or the mother I am today with out him. He is my everything. Even if I want to strangle him on occasion. 

My Kids
These two little monster are the reason I get up in the morning. The reason I stay up past midnight making a birthday cakes. The reason I have grey hairs at 28. They are the reason I keep going. they are my reason for living.


Family
The older I get the more I realize that I don't know what I'd do with out them. The help more than they know. They make me laugh. And even though we fight and argue over an egg roll (long story) we always forgive and forget. They will always be in my life. Just don't go and tell them. Ha!

Running
This is the newest thing that I just could not live without. I never liked distance running when I was younger. I was a sprinter. But the I've come to love it. It's my thinking time, my forgetting time, my Me time. It's helping me get to where I need to be health wise. 

Making Memories
I live for making memories. Going to new places with my little family. Seeing things for the first time. Seeing their faces when we do something new. Being told I'm the best Mom just because we went to the park. It's these memories that I will cherish when I'm older.


Laughter
 There is an old Irish proverb that says " There is nothing a good laugh and a long sleep won't fix". I truly believe laughter is often the best medicine. That feeling I get when my side are sore from laughing and I have tear in my eyes. That really is the best feeling.

Horses


These amazing animals are my first love and always will be. My horse is my best friend. I trust him completely. I put my life in his hands when we go riding. Horse riding is my was of escaping. Galloping across a beach is the most amazing and freeing thing I have ever done.


Taking Pictures


I am that person that always has a camera. That one person that will take a picture of everything. And I mean everything. From taking pictures of horses, which is my favourite thing to do, right down to my daughters first time peeing on the potty. Such a proud moment for her and I have that captured. I wish I could capture every moment my eyes see and put them on my laptop forever. So I will never forget.

Writing/Blogging
I never thought I would be saying this. the girl that did do well in English at school. The girl who hated reading books. But I would be lost with out my little blog. I know it's not huge and I don't have 100's of readers but it's mine. I can say what I want. Write what I want. It's for me. Just me.

Cooking/Food
I love food. All kinds of food. I love cooking food. I love preparing a big feast at Christmas and seeing everyone tucking in. I love the feeling of accomplishment. I made that. I made those people happy, full, content. It's not just about cooking. It's about being creative. I'd be lost without food.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I've just gotten into running too. It's such a great release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Running is an amazing release. I love it now. Need to work on speed though. Check out my Health and Fitness Friday linkup. Great group of ladies there. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Wow! We have A LOT in common! lol! I found you through the link up! I can't wait to read more! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just looked at your cake blog. Yummy!! We do have a lot in common.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...