Friday 7 March 2014

Favourite Things Friday


Happy Friday Everybody!
How was your week? Did you make it count?
I've spent the last week trying to get used to not having sugar and boy it's been hard.
I've falling in love with the new smoothie and juice bar in my town.
They have the most amazing drinks there.
I've tried a few now and I just can't wait to go back for another.
They're helping me fight my sweet tooth.

Anywho, enough chat. Here are my favourite things from this week.
Hope you enjoy them.

I love these little guys. They will be great for the kids Easter candies.

The quickest and easiest pancake recipe ever.

I will be doing alot more of this from now on.

If I could just manage to win the lotto, I would build this house in a lovely quite place.

My little girl needs her room updated. These colours would be beautiful.



That's it for this week. I hope you enjoyed this weeks picks. Have you any nice plans for the weekend? I'm planning to spend every minute outside with my little family.
Have a great weekend folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...