Tuesday 4 March 2014

Pancake Flipping Tuesday


It's Pancake Tuesday!
So that means pancakes all round.
Not that I need a reason to have them.
We love pancakes in our house.
Any day, any time!


I have the easiest, fool proof (my sister) recipe for pancakes.
If she can remember the recipe and make these, anyone can.
Love you sis! <3

All you need to measure what you need is a mug and a spoon.

1 mug of flour
1 mug of milk
1 egg
1 dessertspoon of oil
sugar to sweeten

Put the whole lot in a large bowl and mix, mix, mix.
Cook them in a pan with a little oil and butter.
not so good for the waistline but it stops the butter is just amazing and the oil stops the butter from burning. I think.


We love to top ours with any of the following: lemon and sugar, fresh strawberries, blueberries, syrup, chocolate sauce, chocolate, icecream, cream, butter... pretty much anything we can think of really.


This year we're having a pancake party at Nana's house with all sizes of pancakes, smoothies and donuts.
I'm having mine with a very fresh homemade smoothie to counter balance the very bad for me pancakes. Thank god its only once a year.

How do you like to eat your pancakes?
Do you have a family favourite?
Let me know what you guys love so I know I'm not missing out.

Have a flipping fantastic Pancake Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...