Thursday 4 October 2012

Halloween costumes. What to wear??


It's that time of year again when I have to try and decide what I'm going to dress up as. 
Yes, you heard me right.
I dress up for Halloween!!
I secretly love it.

Last year I was very pregnant so I dress in a red dress, devil horns and a pitch fork.
I was "The spawning She-devil".

Nana and Jasmin at last years party.

Me, My sister and Jasmin.
(Major camera fail)

Jasmin wants to be a pirate, vampire and a princess. That could be tricky.
Paddy is going to be Dracula. A toothless one if he doesn't pop some teeth before then.
( I got his custom last year while still pregnant, on sale for €1.50. A steal!! :o) )

Now I don't know what to wear.
It's mainly pinterest fault. There are sooo many cool ideas to choose from.

I could totally rock this Mary Poppins outfit.

I could do this.

Or this. I love the Addams Family.

Too many choices!
And I wonder where J gets her indecisiveness from.
Guess I better decide soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...