Thursday 6 September 2012

Jewelry making. One of my many passions


I got the bug again today.
Hasn't happened in a while.

The jewelry bug that is.

I started making jewelry when I was a child. I must have been about 10 years old. Santa brought my a bead kit and some other supply's and I was hooked.
I love it.
I make everything!
Earrings, bracelets and chains.
Haven't made rings yet. Must try that soon.

 Any who, here's what I made today.
( sorry about the crappy photos. was in a rush)





So that's what I got up to today, In between doing a school run, changing nappies, feeding kids and cleaning the house for our guest the weekend.

What do ya think??
Next mission : Make something to show off and store my lovely creations.


Tomorrows FRIDAY. WOO HOO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...